Friday, July 11, 2008

Return to Activity

As many avid readers have noticed, it has been nearly two months since any blog activity. This has been for several reasons and while many of these same things are still ongoing, this blog will once again, return to active form. To better qualify what has taken place, here is a list of the issues that have been responsible for the silence the past two months:

  • The largest infiltration of my time has been a return to the classroom. Well, at least the online classroom. Most of these classes are easy but they take up large volumes of my free time.
  • As it stands now, my commute to work is a three hour round trip. Part of the return to the classroom is geared to obtain qualifications to change jobs. I enjoy my work as a corporate trainer but given the travel and salary, I need to find something closer to home.
  • My daughter is now 10 months old and has taken to crawling and the basics of walking early. As a result, she is high maintenance and requires constant supervision.
  • We are also in the process of obtaining a mortgage and filing the appropriate paperwork and information has been yet another topic of contention.

Even with all that has been going on, I still have made some time to play World of Warcraft although not nearly as much as I did during the spring. My goals are to prepare my characters for the upcoming expansion and to try new things with renewed vigor. This has meant a return to the realm of WoW PVP and arena. More on that to come in future blog articles.

One other note of interest that I wanted to mention is that this blog may receive a boost in readers as this blog is now listed on the Virginworlds website (link to the right). Virginworlds is the premier MMO news website, loaded with blogs, podcasts and links to most major MMO games and it is very much appreciated that Brent was kind enough to add us to his blog roll.

For the time being, readers can expect a new article at least once a week for the immediate future. This schedule will be maintainable for myself and should still produce the quality of articles that have been published in the past. For any new readers to the blog, feel free to read any archived content for a feel of the blog itself. Until next time....

1 comment:

Jef said...

Glad to have you back! Now I can go back to compulsively checking everyday.