Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Format Change

Avid readers will notice quite a format change from before. This comes after receiving some feedback from several people, one of whom has one of the best MMO blogs in circulation. The comments are almost all the same. The writing is fantastic; the page format is not. In an effort to persistently make the site better, I made a change to the format. At first, I was simply going to adjust the HTML code to expand the original page template into a more reader friendly size, particularly for those running 1280 X 1024 but the template did not take well to my adjusting the width of the page. So, I decided to change the template altogether. This layout definitely maximizes space efficiency and as a whole should be easier to read. The only thing I dislike about this template is that I wish the Date Header and Post Title had a space between each other. I tried to adjust the code using basic HTML but alas nothing worked. A long as it is legible, I can live with it for now. Any comments on the new format are most welcome!

No comments: